Thursday, March 4, 2010

A BIRTHDAY AT THE ZOO

Sweet Jude just turned one and to celebrate he and his family wanted to see some monkeys, elephants, and giraffes (along with many more fun animals, I'm sure). It gave me and my family a chance to go see the zoo also (which is something I wanted to do with Lenorah for quite some time now). So we met up right outside the zoo entrance to photograph Jude's huge fan club! These are some beautiful people, inside and out!!!

Aunt Katherine and Uncle Trey started us off

and Aunt Kim came down from college...congratulations to her, by the way, for her upcoming graduation from Texas State!
the 3 GORGEOUS sisters! (sigh* makes me miss my 2 sis')
and with their lovely Mommy
plus the birthday boy
some sweet pics of Jude's fam




the ones who started it all

the whole enchilada.....mmm....enchilada...that sounds tasty.....Oh, sorry, pregnancy cravings ;)
hey Jude!


No comments: