Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Finally the nice weather is here, the birds are chirping, and the flowers are blooming...including the bluebonnets!! So hurry, hurry book your bluebonnet session with me before they die!!! Doesn't that sound so nice?! haha!
Anyway, here's my faves from my first bluebonnet session of the season.





















What's cuter than adorable little girls dancing and posing in the bluebonnets? Perhaps a sweet little baby girl who is all smiles?!! I just love watching little Brooke grow!

















And this next precious family of 3 will be adding one more in just a couple weeks....yeah, literally! Can you believe beautiful Momma is 36 weeks pregnant in these pics?! I am 29 weeks and I look way bigger than her. Anyway, can not WAIT to meet sweet lil' Abby!























This next couple is simply beautiful inside and out! They are getting married next month and i know the Lord is going to bless their marriage and life together to the extreme!

















And last but not least is the Picklos! Gorgeous Mommy has her hands full of 3...oh! I mean 2 boys! ;)














No comments: