Monday, December 20, 2010

I SHOOT FAMILIES....AND BOOKKEEPERS TOO

Trying to catch up so I'm posting a few families and a bookkeeper who I did headshots for last month.
Here are some newbies (to me). The Hayes' are a GORGEOUS family!! The twin boys made me get my "dork" on....meaning...I had to try really hard for those smiles....and smirks!! lol!












This fabulous family are old friends of mine. I've known Julia since childhood actually and she did my hair and makeup for my wedding! =) This shoot was SO much fun and easy-breezy!

















This fun lady needed some headshots for her bookkeeping business and I was happy to oblige. =)








And last but not least...the Atkinsons. Always a pleasure and a good time to see and photograph them. Another little handsome face will be thrown into the mix very soon! =)














No comments: