Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A NEW YEAR, A NEW BABY

Hope everyone is having a good year so far! This year started out rough for me and my family because I found out I have a tumor on my left fibula bone on my leg. I have had a horrible pain there since September that I thought was a torn muscle but when it got worse and worse I decided that I should get it checked out. Was shocked to hear I had a growth and then after getting an MRI and finding out that it was an aggressive tumor that was actually eating away at my bone?!! We finally had the biopsy done last week and got word yesterday that it is a benign, giant cell tumor. PRAISE THE LORD! So many people have been praying for me and my family and I felt it! Needless to say I was scared that it was cancer but I felt the Lords' loving arms holding me near His heart and whispering that everything was going to be okay. =)

So now that such a load as been lifted I can start to get back to life. =) Baby Cameron came over to get some more pics done. They were suppose to be taken when he was 6 weeks but with sicknesses..OH, and tumors...in our family (AH!) it got pushed off a week.....close enough. ;)














No comments: