Friday, October 7, 2011

...AND MUSTARD

Still on the journey of catching up and showing you tid-bits from shoots I have done over the last couple months around the time my computer crashed! 
First up, Cameron!
He is such a happy, sweet baby!  I just get a kick out of the ear to ear grin of his that shows his cute toofers!! ;) 












It was such a pleasure to finally meet the Corbin family!  My tumor issue made me have to cancel their shoot back in the spring but I am so glad  I got to meet and photograph them this time! They are a beautiful, fun family! 












It's always a pleasure traveling out to the George's neck of the woods. I just love this family and all their cuteness!!! These little boys are fun....and mobile!! lol....or at least big bro is! ;) 










Thanks for stopping by! ;)
More to come!

No comments: