Thursday, January 5, 2012

"DOWNTOWN...

.....things'll be great when you're
Downtown, no finer place for sure,
Downtown, everything's waiting for you"

=)
The following shoots were all taken downtown....Conroe, that is! ;) Great place for some urban/ grunge pics and just a hop, skip, and jump from my house, I might add. ;)

Absolutely, LOVED meeting the Boling family for the first time. Such beautiful and adorable faces.















And another sweet family I had the honor of meeting and photographing is the Jenkins fam! The oldest of those handsome sons is graduating this year so he got a little star treatment....and by that I just mean more pics!! ;)
















It was so good to see this cute little family again. Last time I saw them little tyke was a mere few weeks old. Now she's 3 years and, OH, so fun and cute!  











No comments: