Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WHAT I DO

take 
pictures 
of
beautiful 
people!
And
LOVE 
it!

:)
The Boling girls came to me for my first of many bluebonnet mini sessions.  Such sweet and adorable sisters they are!







The Campbell kids were such a complete BLAST!!  I am looking forward to many more sessions with them!














Adorable Olivia had a minisession with me in my home. I love her and the fact that she likes looking at herself in the mirror!! lol! 






This strapping young man is graduating from Covenant Christian in a few months.  He goes to my church and let me just say I never knew how....uhh...out there he really was! Lol! He dressed up like Ace Ventura for the last few shots!













The Dittoe kids are complete JEWELS! Been photographing them for a few years now and so they are pros in front of the camera!! ;)










No comments: