Thursday, May 17, 2012

SENIORS!! 2012

I've done a few seniors over the last couple of months and I decided to share them all with you in one HUUUGGEEEE post. Is that okay?...GOOD! ;)

First up, meet the absolutely WONDERFUL Jessica! I heart her. She goes to my church and if you don't know her....well, you should because the picture below totally describes her fun and spunky personality.  
Congrats Jessica as you graduate from Montgomery High! I love you! 




















side note: it's kind of annoying how I  can't seem to get these pics in the right order but...whatev




Next up is another fun and spunky Montgomery High senior who I had the absolute pleasure of meeting and photographing.  Isn't Reagan perty?! 























Reagan LOVES Dr Who....I had no idea WHO he was. And if you are just as clueless as I was look him up and the next 2 pics will make more sense. ;)









Last time I saw John he was in 8th grade?.... His Mama called me up and told me he was graduating from Kingwood Park!!! Eeeekkk!!! He is such the gentleman. Loved that we were able to sneak one in of him with his sweet Mom! 


























A few years ago I did Samantha's sister's senior pics and now it was HER turn! What a beauty she is inside AND out! I loved that she brought her besties along and we got some of them too. ;) 





























And last but not least, meet Sierra!! Another beautiful, sweet senior.  She is graduating from Huntsville High and her Mama could NOT be more proud!!! <3 





























No comments: