Monday, May 10, 2010

NOTHING LIKE A MOTHER'S LOVE

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday! I did! All thanks to my sweet husband, darling baby girl, and amazing family! If I may brag for just a moment, my wonderful husband made me and my parents and my little sis (who surprised us all by making a surprise visit from Ft Worth) a delectable steak lunch, then brewed some tasty coffee, and made chocolate covered strawberries for us all to enjoy. Then he cleaned out the pool, the litterbox, the vacuum cleaner and cleaned and organized the laundry room and kitchen! I finished my relaxing day with a fantastic massage from my Schmoopy (he gives the BEST massages!) *sigh* I love him so!
So in honor of Mother's Day here are a couple Mommy's who's love for their babies is so apparent! Of course, the shoots were more about their "babies" but these beautiful Mommy's jumped in on a few too! =)
This is Alyssa with her loving Mommy, Jessica.
















Meet cute little, Gavin. He was a happy camper. It was fabulous!









Daddy's in the Marine Corp so that's why Gavin is rocking the American flag in this next one.

And here is his beautiful Mommy!







Thanks for looking!

No comments: