Sunday, May 23, 2010

PURE JOY

Nothing pleases me more then to photograph the pure joy shared between families or spewing out of children laughing and playing so carefree.
Might I share a little bit of the pure joy that I have been photographing lately?
First up is Payton! My, how I love watching this little joyful gal grow up! She was SO happy during her shoot and it took everything within me not to swoop her up and give her a big sqoosh!













Little Eli just turned 2 and he is 100% boy! I only had about 10 minutes with him before he saw the playground and was all over that! That's when big sis, Noelie (who is probably the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen) took over.




















Miss Sue has the sweetest sons and she wanted to show them off! I don't blame her! We had a blast!


















Beautiful Rachel is graduating from high school and Mom wanted some pics of her and her bro and sis! What a sweet bunch!

























These next cuties were a little bit harder to crack because they were not having a good day. =( Thankfully all my crazy antics paid off. =)












This little bundle of joy was 9 days past her due date! (Dear Lord, Please don't let Maxwell wait that long before gracing us with his presence! )
Sweet Abby was worth the long wait though! And I know Mom and Dad are so proud of her and so is her sweet brother, Noah, and her Aunt Kyla!

















No comments: