Tuesday, November 8, 2011

LUCKY 13

So I don;t think I have ever been this far behind on blogging......I have 13 sessions to blog! Yikes!
 So let's get to it shall we?!
This little handsome bundle of joy is such a sweet little dumpling.  His parents are head over heals and it's easy to see why
















I always love seeing the Loup's each year and this year I got to meet some more Loups!  It's official they are ALL gorgeous, sweet people!  So glad I made the drive out to their neck of the woods because this spot was delish! ;)






















Sweet little Mia was my first minisession this year.   Such a cutie!!






I really enjoyed meeting the Shultz's.  Their daughter was hilarious!  Anytime we asked her to do something she responded in a very sweet voice, "That's okay!" and shook her head.  So polite! ;)












lots and lots and lots more to come!! thanks for checking in! 

No comments: