Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To continue my effort of trying to catch up on my blog posting:...

The Brueckners were the last smiling faces I saw before I waved  "Bon Voyage" to land.  It was nice to end the busy work week on a good note.  This family is beautiful....and Dad is outnumbered! ;)


















  The last time I saw Claire she was smaller......SIGNIFICANTLY smaller!! Lol! She was just a newborn and now she is a happy, healthy 8 month old baby girl!















The Ellestad kids love to keep me on my feet! lol!  So fun!  I enjoyed this minisession...and the good exercise I got! ;)









I'm so thankful that the King's were willing to make the drive from Houston just for their photo shoot.   Handsome little Landon is such a doll! 















And I have the following  family to thank for referring the above family to me.  Thanks for your referrals!! ;)
The Madrid's wanted a photo shoot in their home with a little bit of a vintage flair to it.   I love vintage and when my clients do too?!!!!...  *sigh* =) 














No comments: