Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THE MOST BELOVED TRACTOR IN THE WORLD

I just love it when kids get attached to things....I see teddy bears, dolls, and blankets all the time (my daughter calls her purple blanket her "deedee"). But never before have I seen a little toy John Deere tractor inside a sock to keep warm from the cold weather because it's owner just loves that tractor THAT much! Needless to say I got a kick out of (and maybe teared up a bit) when I met Evan and his very loved tractor....who makes his debut a little further down.  This is Evan


   Here is someone else he loves dearly too! ;)










and Johnny makes his debut.... ;) 

Evan and Easton AKA E1 and E2





Sweet big brother is sharing Johnny with his little brother...SO sweet


And speaking of sweet....these siblings and their parents are about as sweet (and cute) as they come.  Always a pleasure photographing the Peakes. 















No comments: