Thursday, December 8, 2011

FULL SWING

I am definitely in the full swing of the Christmas season! It has been a blast so far but also, not gonna lie, a bit stressful... being a work from home Mom of a very active toddler and preschooler and a wife of a husband who works full time is a HUGE job in itself.  *sigh* But I really do love what I do.... so forgive me for being so far behind on blogging. ;)
First up is the very good looking Hayes family!  They came to me for a mini and the twin boys were sad that it was so short.  They just wanted to keep on taking pictures?!  Love them






Baby Brynn is lovely...and also 50% Aussie! ;) Her Mom and Dad live in Australia and were down here (as opposed to "Down Under") visiting family.  And what a sweet friend Mom has for giving her the gift of pictures from yours truly! ;) 








I'm pretty sure this next one was my absolute fave from this session!






I got to see 2 babies in one day!  
Introducing Ava! Way too much beauty for one family! 

















I love the Woods family!  They are PBJ regulars and always a blast to photograph. This time was no exception!











So thankful to Heathersglen for allowing us to come shoot here last minute!  Jill and John are getting married there in March and it's a good thing because the original spot where we were gonna shoot  had direct sun and was not going to work.  






Love this next cute, little family and their short and sweet session.  ;)





More to come! Thanks for looking!

No comments: