Thursday, December 22, 2011

IT'S THE MOST BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR....;/

After this post I will still have 17 finished sessions to blog about?! Doubt I will get done in 2011 but that;s just how it goes this time of year. ;) 
It seems like forever ago that I photographed the following families! ha!
It was so nice meeting the Highley family.  Not gonna lie I was a little nervous when I heard I would have 15 minutes to photograph twin 4 year old boys and a 1 year old girl. But they were a dream!! What a great minisession!






And my dear friends, the Creamers, came to me for a mini shoot too. Loved photographing the 6 (!!!) of them! ;)









The Wernert's came to me for the first time and, boy, are they a sweet and beautiful family!! It's good to know I will be seeing a lot of them in the future!! =)))












And I just love the Anderson's. Such a fun, little family. And Jack is such a character! =)














No comments: