Thursday, December 15, 2011

MY THREE SONS

In case anyone is confused I do not have 3 sons but the following 3 families do! All different ages too and all so handsome and sweet. 
First up is the Shirley's.  This is my 3rd year to photograph this precious family. These boys (especially little chubby cheeks in the middle below) are a HILARIOUS!  Never a dull moment! ;)












Next up...the Taltons...Oh Taltons!! How I love them! I've known them for years.  Tammy actually photographed my wedding 7 years ago and the youngest was our ring bearer?!  



And the reason why you are going to see this handsome face a little more is because Braydon is graduating high school!! Ahhh!  So we needed to get a few senior pics too.

















 And another family I love is the Atkinson's.  Their 3 little boys have had my heart for years.
It was actually raining cats and dogs the day of their session but instead of rescheduling I just shot inside their house.  Thankfully they had a HUGE window. 










No comments: